Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2009

When Will all This Eschatology End?

I know, I know, it'll end at the end. I guess this is a koan worthy of the great masters.

If the 12/21/2012 isn't enough, now we have the Post Rapture Post Office to deal with.It looks like this guy is from near Madison,WI, I brilliantly deduced from the Cross Plains postmark on the logo. Figures.

The Testimonials on this sight are pretty fun. Here's my favorite:"It will become a very dangerous place, with roving bands of abortionists and homosexuals looking to kill your babies and redecorate your houses"

So far,mine eyes have not seen the glory of the coming of the Lord.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!