Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Happy Belated Jeddi Day & What About Star Trek?

A belated happy Jedi Day to all Hangininsac's readers.

Jedi Day?, you may be asking yourself. Jedi Day comes each May, when those of us who are aware greet all others with, "May The Forth Be With You".

Now,what about Star Trek? The first average Trekkie reviews have come in, and I think my reaction to the movie is best summed up in the Onion News Network Reporters' observation:

"Some trekkies have said this movie sullies the vision of Gene Roddenberry, the hack that created the Star Trek show back in the forties or something."



Trekkies Bash New Star Trek Film As 'Fun, Watchable'

Remember, you read about it here first.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it, until someone brings back Abraham Lincoln in space, dammit!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!