Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Star Trek Movie Early Returns are K'Plah!!

Rotten Tomato's tomatometer gave Star Trek a 94% rating! K'plah!!

However,some critics accuse the movie of being a bit ''plastic''. I can't imagine why!

Some of the citizen critiques:
A movie that, against all odds, has miraculously resurrected a wheezing but beloved franchise.
Take note, George Lucas: This is how it's done.
A movie that, against all odds, has miraculously resurrected a wheezing but beloved franchise.
And now for one cormudgeonly critique (that'll probably match my impression, once I get around to seeing this):
The Gene Roddenberry years, when stories might play with questions of science, ideals or philosophy, have been replaced by stories reduced to loud and colorful action.


I'm so excited, I think I'll perspire and get a nosebleed!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!