Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Friday, May 22, 2009

Cognative Dissonance Meets Moronic Convergence

While I wasn't paying attention, we started speeding toward the next wave of millenialism. The supposed end of time in the supposed Mayan Calendar is coming December 21, 2012. I sure hope Hanukkah comes early that year. It'd be so cool if we get Hanukkah but the world ends before Christmas. I would surely die laughing.

This article by Ron Rosenbaum published in today's edition of Slate.com was a great read, and a good laugh. Sometimes you gotta just love a snide skeptic.

Come for the soup, stay for the nuts.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

1 comment:

Mayan 2012 said...

booo - he doesn't even mention the 2012 lottery

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!