Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Monday, May 18, 2009

It's All About Me!!!!! Jesus Sez So!

Thanks to the Personal Promise Bible, The whole word knows it! No more reading boring letters from disciples to their boring friends in Corinth and Ephesus, now they are writing to me and the Ephesians! Finally religion that is relevant.

Just a small excerpt from this corrected bible:

"So then Steve is no longer a stranger and sojourner, but Steve is a fellow citizen with the saints, and of the household of God, being built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the chief cornerstone; in whom the whole building, fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord; in whom Steve is built with others into a dwelling place of God in the Spirit."

You'll need to type in your own name to get this holy thrill.

Yikes, this is almost as good as being a Mormon! Holy temples in the sky and everything.

Yep,this is serious, you can buy a bible with the name of your choice inserted everywhere. We are all special, dangit. See - it's right here in Jeffrey Dahmer Bible. I read it every day for inspiration.

"For Jeffrey Dahmer is His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared before that Jeffrey Dahmer should walk in them."

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Tanks Beeda Gaud, as the Irish priests say.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!