Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

STAR TREK Reprise

I forgot two of my favorite moments from the movie, one motif and a one-liner.

First, the Bones-heckling-Spock one liner:



Bones:"Are you out of your Vulcan mind?"

Second, the Red Shirt Motif:



When they assigned a third guy in a Red Shirt to the away mission, I heard several gasps and tut tuts near me in the theater. Sure enough, the guy got wiped out in a Wiley Coyote style parachute landing. I didn't know whether to smirk or feel sad. Of course, the away mission guys who count (you know, like the ones with names?) saved the world, again

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!