Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Star Trek Update - Wesley Wheaton Sais Awesome!



Wil Wesley Crusher Wheaton is the guy on the right. Is he reacting to the quality of the film, or to the fact that someone still thinks he matters enough in the industry to invite him to a private screening of anything?

We now know Star Trek The Movie is popular with guys in their late 30s who still play Dungeons and Dragons. All I can say is K'Plah!!



That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!