Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Best Holiday SItes

Better late than never, I have finished my pick of top holiday sights.

Xmas resistance – http://www.xmasresistance.org/ The name says it all. This site is published by the renowned cartoonist Nina Paley. You can get cool stickers for next year. Think of it as an early start for next years shopping.

Santarchy – http://www.santarchy.com/ Yuletide anarchy perpetrated worldwide by street soldiers in santa suits. Sign me up for this revolution. Every time I look at this site I want to wear red and break things. Don’t miss the San Francisco police report (up against the wall, fascist scrooges). Read early and often, before our heroic department of Reich purity oops, I mean Homeland Security protects us from this international terrorist plot. I can hardly wait for the photos of Santa prisoner abuse to leak.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!