Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2004

Yule be home for XMas (b-ding)

Here comes the holidays! We need to be social all weekend, and probably most of next week. It never feels like winter here, with high temperatures in the 50s and 60s, it feels like a long spring. Yuletide season always catches me off guard. Starting tomorrow, we have a week of in-laws in town. Fortunately, we don’t have a big or intricate gift exchange going with the relatives here. We do have several family dinners over the next week or so. When I had a cast-iron stomach, I dealt with these events by trying to eat myself to death. Now I can’t do that, so I guess I’ll have to talk more with everyone.

In addition to all this, my father in Madison, WI has been in and out of the hospital the last couple of weeks, with scary heart-related problems that the doctors haven’t yet been able to diagnose. Both my mom and dad are getting understandably frustrated and tired of all this. Maybe the test they did today will be the one that finally tells the story.


That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!