Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Where are we and how the ^&$* did we get there?

Being a trendy sort of individual, I thought it's about time to start a blog. In my usual manner, I am jumping into this trend while it is about as fresh as King Tut's gymsocks.

After keeping a low profile for the last year, while slowly recovering from surgery, it's time I do something that is actually visible to the outside world. Alright, I have been volunteering at the library and the Sacramento SPCA, known as S-squared-PCA among nerds like myself. Anybody want to adopt a cat?

Anyway, at about 3:00 this morning, Kathleen mumbled in her sleep, "You should do a blog". I said, " huh?", but she was already asleep. Guess I am not the only one who gets weird dreams. I was dreaming about traveling the countryside by bus with only Carl's Junior "$6 restaurant" burgers and coke for food. No wonder I wake up with stomach aches.

So, in answer to the topic question number 1:

You are there, and I am here. Get it?, got it, good. You want more, okay. The blog will develop as I move further into the mindset of testimony, confession, and self revelation that is endemic in our great nation. I figure this way: If that smarmy Wesley Crusher can do this after traveling back in time and adopting the unbelievably trite name of Wil Wheaton, I can do this.

Answer to question 2: (Actually several answers)

(a) If I knew that, do you really think I would be here? Okay, maybe I would, who knows?

(b) In the beginning, he (or she) created the heaven and the earth. After that, It's a long and tiresome story that ends with me on a rainy day in front of the computer.

(c) Don't ask me, it was like that when I got here.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!