Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2004

New Blog Titles and Modesto's Moment in the Sun

Scott Peterson’s jury decision for the death penalty is all over the national news today. Capital punishment wins over life in prison without parole. What a choice. Even living in Sacramento, I really don’t care about what happens in Modesto, although I liked “American Graffiti” in its day.

Today found me cleaning the house, and then applying for another job tutoring math for kids of disappointed parents willing to throw money at their disappointment. I am dusting off my hypotenuse as we speak. Housecleaning always gives me a chance to think about all things inane. Maybe a new title would increase the blog’s traffic. Some ideas for new titles for this blog:

Free Naked First Lady Photos

I know where Jimmy Hoffa is

George Bush is a pooty face

I was Scott Peterson’s Gay Lover

The Life and Times of N Ron Hubbard

I killed lacey Peterson and Nicole Simpson

Vote for your favorite, and I will take it under consideration.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!