Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2004

All Bow to the Dork Lord

I got a job starting January tutoring kids in High School Math! Doesn’t look like lots of hours or money, but it’s a start. I’ll be tutoring at a private center called Math Masters. I sat in on two sessions when I interviewed, I think the center is good for the students, and I think it will be fun for me. I will also work with an agency to get some direct private students, which will pay a little more. This sounds like a lot more fun than going back to Blue Shield, but I won’t get to raise anyone’s health insurance premiums. I am really happy that I feel well enough to do this, and happy that I will get a chance to do this, something I wouldn’t likely have done if I hadn’t gotten sick and left Blue Shield, AKA Blue Funk.



I just finished watching Return of the King, Special Extended Version . This one definitely rates TWO THUMBS UP! Several of the scenes added for the DVD are great, several of them are scenes from the books I really missed in the theatrical release. The scenes add continuity, some humor, character development, and some excellent additional gothic horror. Loved it.

Hmmmmm. . .Let’s see what I am up to here. . .

Writing to my Blog about
Being a math tutor
And Lord of the Rings

Just call me dweeb boy, lord of the dork realms.

That's my story, and I’m sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!