Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Earn $$$$ Just by Surfing the Net

I promise this is not another get-rich-quick scheme. I have personally made thousands of dollars per month for several years using this simple promotion.

Keys to professional internet surfing success:

Get an office job.

Make sure no one understands what you do. Choose an office that fancies itself to be technically advanced but isn’t.

Choose an incompetent boss. There is no shortage of these valuable assets.

Get a reputation for being loyal to your boss. The boss will never notice that you don’t have any responsibilities.

Complain about being overworked, just to make sure no one catches on.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!