Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Music and Another Grey Day

Another foggy winter day. Will help the mother in law decorate her house for Christmas this afternoon. Hopefully the TV will have a good football game. We don’t see much of the Packers here in Sacramento, especially when they stink, like this season.

I have a band concert tonight. I enjoy playing clarinet in band and I get to wear a tuxedo. As an adult, I feel I carry my share of the collective guilt we deserve for cutting corners in education for our kids. It is sickening that kids don’t get music education (and little other education) in school. We will reap in the future what we sow today.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!