Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Another Cruciferous Super Hero

Once again, the farmers market has come through big-time. This time it was an earth-hippy organic outfit. Actually, the hippies weren't there today, their teen aged kids were running the show.

Every superhero needs a sidekick. The Kraut of the Nibelung cannot fight evil alone.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you The Brain!


Like the Kraut OTN, I purchased this beauty for Three dollars. The Brain reports that she will protect Truth, Justice and the American Way by keeping the all brains, cranial encased or naturist, free from the threat of zombies.

The Brain's most awesome evil-fighting weapon is her poison gas blast attack, which has the ability to overcome evildoers at the most awkward and unexpected times.

The Brain just signed a contract to appear with co-stars potatoes, onions, and peas in a revival production of Great Big Pot of Curry, coming to lunches and dinners in California for a while.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!