Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Straight, No Chaser

Hire these cats for your next event in Marin or Sonoma County, CA. They are awesome. The contact info is in the video.



The bass cat has been personally tested by me, as you can see here:


Test result: Very Cool.

Seriously, if you don't hire these guys (like, the cats in the video, daddy-yo), this dude can't accept responsibility for the suboptimal coolness of your event. Dig?

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive. Very hip. So hip even we frozen Midwesterners can appreciate.

But why no clip of the strange looking trio playing?

Steve said...

Steve and I traditionally play duets of Renaissance dances just after Thanksgiving dinner. Everyone else ends up washing dishes while we play. I think that's a good deal. Therefore everyone else is too busy to make a video.

We occasionally allow Bob a break to bang a tambourine.

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!