Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Danger! Danger! Tax Collection Cyborgs are on the Loose!

Thanks to the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue, there can be no more doubt that cyberpunk has moved from Science Fiction to Social Reality.

How'd you like to pour your morning coffee, turn on the toob for Good Morning Pittsburgh or whatever, and see this:



I almost fudged the old undies when I saw this, and I pay my taxes. I thought the Trilateral Commission's World Government Conspiracy was supposed to be a secret, what are they doing bragging and trash-talking? This just doesn't make any sense.

Besides, thanks to my tin foil hat, they'll never find me.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!