Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Dallas Cowboys Implosion

Thanks to Immersive Media, you can see a 36o degree interactive video of the old Dallas Cowboys Stadium imploding. What better thrill can there be for a Packers fan (uh, besides Brett Favre wearing a purple jersey and getting sacked)?

Play this thing, scan left, play it again, scan right. This is the coolest thing I've seen on the interwebs in a long time. You can scan to follow the process of the implosion as it moves around the stadium. You really can!







If you were referred from a fantasy football site, sorry if you were expecting strategic tips on shorting the Cowgirls. I've been seing about 20 referrals from fantasy league sights per day. Enjoy the video anyway. It's way cool.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!