Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

Oil Spilling - Boom Goes the Boom

Our friend Dennis, sent me a link to this video. (Note language in the video is NSFW)

The video starts with a rather dull two minutes of recapping the history of British Petroleum's mess in the Gulf of Mexico, but gets interesting and entertaining after that. It's a six minute documentary about booms, narrated by someone experienced in the industry, and peppered with colorful local language presumably from platform-land out there.

Don't fade during the opening two minutes. This is fun and interesting, although not encouraging.



That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!