Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fitting In


Well, that's my story, thanks to Diesel Sweeties, which btw is borderline NSFW and not very funny for the most part, based on a quick reading of a couple of cartoons.

I am moving to find some unpaid opportunities, since the prospect of paid endeavors is not exactly shiny these days. I thought I could spend some time in the cat adoption and rescue field. I have done that work before and enjoyed it. Would you like fries with your kitten?

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!