Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 09, 2009

More Fun With Tech-Mangled Language

A Denver woman's request for a vanity license plate declaring her love of tufo was rejected, since in the abbreviated and muddled language of license plates and text messages, ILVTOFU can mean one of two things;

I Love Tofu, or

I Love to Fu#&.

It's a great communication medium that can't differentiate between the Joy of Cooking and the Joy of Sex.

I guess it's really OK, since either might make an appropriate gift for newlyweds. Ba Ding!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!