Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Madre De Dios!!!! It's a Grilled Cheese Miracle!

Guess who stopped by for lunch?

I am now a true believer! I thought it couldn't happen here. I stand corrected.


Ave marie, gratin plena!

This heavenly apparition happened right here in my kitchen. Honest. This is an actual photo. It has not been retouched, and it was delicious. Holy Communion has never been so cheesetastic.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it, like an overcooked grilled cheese sandwich on a posh LeCreuset pan.




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!