Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another Liberal Media Conspiracy is Afoot!

How come this vital news story has been supressed by those Ivy League cheese toast disdaining big city elitist Trilateral Commissioners?

Yes Jesus has once again made his appearence in the form of a toasted bread and cheese based snack. Actually,this has made me want to make grilled cheese sandwich for lunch. I will report if any miracles happen. Personally, I am hoping for an Obama apparition.


My favorite quote from the Chosen Person known to us as Linda Lowe:

'"I know there's a lot of people who believe there's some divine reason for it being there," said Lowe, who lives on Lake Bowen. "I just don't know, but I could never eat it."

Sorry about that, Catholics, but apparently eating God is a no - no.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!