Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 11, 2009

All this and Flying Baby Excreta Too

My neighbor, recently returned from Nepal, lent me this air sickness bag from Yeti Airlines.


Cool illustration. But don't stop there, take a closer look at the instructions.


Two comments;

(1) I imagine most airlines are a little less permissive about "throwing baby's excreta in the flight period". In the spirit of the Hitch Hiker's Guide, I strongly recommend a towel when traveling on Yeti Airlines. You never know when you'll be too slow to duck.

(2) I think "throwing the wrappers of chocolate" is a uniquely polite and creative way to speak of barfing. Tossing one's cookies is so twentieth century. I imagine that at fraternity parties we will soon hear, "Dude, open the window, I'm about to be throwing the wrappers of chocolate".

Yes, Nepal really does have a Yeti Airlines . They are very proud to now be able to say, "we now have the largest fleet of ten aircrafts". Who wouldn't be?

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!