Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Kumar Goes to the Whitehouse, But Where's Harold?

I wish that I had made that up. Like some kind of April fools joke. I'd have been a comic genious.

No kidding, the feds have beat me to it. Kumar is putting his acting career on hold to become a Whitehouse glad-hander for Asians and Polynesians!

Imagine, it all started with a disenchanted cubicle - dwelling simp's craving for little square hamburgers!

Apparently Kumar (aka Kal Penn) spent last summer and fall campaigning for Obama.
That's nice, but putting this guy into an official position still creeps me out. If our previous presidents applied the same principals with their celebrity hacks, we would have just seen eight years with Chuck Norris as Secretary of State. Not to mention Babbs Striesand as the Clintons' emissary to Jews, or New York, or the tone deaf, or leisure suit manufacturers, or something or other.

Not to mention anything as wingnut moonbatty as nominating some senile retired B movie actor to run for president.

Well, I have come to the conclusion that this new administration aint gonna solve all our problems, no way no how. Guess we'll have to solve 'em ourselves.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!