Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Infiltrated by Homeland Security

Warning to all Hangininsac readers: We have received credible and substantiated information that the State Sponsored Terrorist Organization known as the Department of Homeland Security has infiltrated this sight. The identified operative has been known to use the codename of “Falluja Win Imshallah”. We have detected this threat from our constant surveillance of chatter, otherwise known as comments to this blog and emails I receive. Not to mention an email I sent to a friend who works at Department of Justice, suggesting he view the blog.

Finally, I receive the recognition I so richly deserve.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!