Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2005

Product Review – TERK TV3 Amplified TV Antenna

After 4 years using my broken one-eared rabbit ear antenna, I decided it was about time to find a better antenna. Although it had a charming resemblance to Bongo, Matt Groenig’s one-eared bunny, we could not get any VHF stations below Channel 10. This meant we didn’t get NBC and PBS.

I found the TERK TV3 gee-whiz antenna at Circuit City for about $40, which is the same as one month’s cable bill. I was surprised the store clerk quickly knew what I was looking for. I had thought we were the only non-impoverished people in town without cable.

This antenna works wonders! The last two Sunday nights I have watched Nature on PBS for the first time in four years. I can’t believe how many things can get eaten in an hour. It even featured a native Amazon culture’s initiation process, where teenage boys get repeatedly stung by painful stinging ants. Man, nature shows are all I remember them being, and then some.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!