Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Hangininsac Values Your Opinion

Hangininsac was not developed with the intention of providing a one-way flow of stuff from me, the hangin guy to you, the readers. Please feel free to add your comments. Your comments will appear to blog readers who click on the read comments icon, as well as in an email to me. I will even respond to some comments. WHere else can you get a deal like that?

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I will assume you are not seeking a third opinion.

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!