Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 08, 2005

Be Fearful

As a special service to my loyal readers (you know who you are) I have added a new attraction! No longer do you need to look elsewhere to find your federally-approved fear level. Thanks to geekandproud.com, your very own hanginsac now features constantly updated Homeland Security alert levels. You can find the up-to-the-minute security alert levels in the right column, just below the links section. Never again let your blog-reading interfere with your fear. Fear is good. Fear nutures and encourages us. Fear is the glorious force that holds the Universe together, and now you can get it right here, at hanginsac.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

We will now return to our regularly scheduled program.

Fear be with you.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!