Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2005

Death in the Land of Fruit and Nuts

Dateline Roseville, CA. . .

I attended a funeral service Saturday. The service was, on the whole pretty good. It included a Masonic service as well as a protestant service. The Masonic service did not reveal any ancient secrets, however, the “Great Eye” was mentioned. I presume that is the same Great Eye that appears on the reverse of the dollar bill. Coincidence or Conspiracy? Cool.

The protestant nondenominational minister did a good job, given he had never before met the deceased or his family. However, his beginning of the ceremony almost had me laughing out loud: “I want this to be a meaningful experience for you. So let’s get real, let’s try to really experience this.” Dude, this must be California.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!