Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 05, 2010

Oh Yeah! Finally Corporate America Gives Us Something We Need

Although I can't find it directly on KFC's orPETA's website,the news is everywhere!



It must be official! After months of keeping us waiting, KFC has announced it will begin national distribution of the long awaited and thoroughly test-marketed Double Down Sandwich. It's in universally respected The New York Daily News, so it must be true.

Why the big deal about another KFC sandwich, you ask?

Well, buckaroo, I'll tell you. This is no ordinary sandwich. The Colonel has redesigned the boring old British bacon sandwich to perfection. Why settle for boring old buttered bread, when you can have two fried chicken fillets to surround and lovingly hold together your bacon and two kinds of melted cheese. And, if that's not enough, for only $6.99, you can get the Double Down Sandwich Combo, with Fries and soda.

Ladies and gentlemen, you are seeing history being made. I predict this will be the first time in the history of fast food that the Federal Government will require a barf bag be provided with every serving.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!