Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Interstate Germ Warfare...So It Begins

Disturbing news has reached the Hangininsac strategic defense bunker.

The Wisconsin State Legislature has passed a resolution naming lactococcus lactis the official State microbe. Lactococcus lactis is the major germ involved in cheese production.

This is a thinly veiled attack against the Free and Flat Broke People's Republic of California, America's greatest producer of cheese and stupid commercials with talking cows who love living in family farms that never existed in California. As an aside, this is how California cows live. Ignore the small man behind the curtain, I am the Great Oz.

California needs to get over its legislative impasse and gets its own microbe before all the coolest bugs get taken by more agile and market-competitive states. C'mon folks,this is not entertaining anymore.

If California's elected representatives hesitate, we may get stuck with something like neisseria gonorrhoeae. And just in time for prom season. That would be embarrassing.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!