Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Strike Zones, Second Guessing, and Geometry

It's MLB playoff time. This video gives pointers for advanced playoff watching.

Subject 1: The gee-whiz strike zone box. The off-center placement of the center field cameras the networks use to show us the strike zone distorts everything we see. This video shows some examples of the distortion. Maybe it's time to shut up,open another beer, and give the ump a break.



That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!