Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

San Francsico Swells Haight Big Box Bong Stores

I can't even begin to understand all the subsurface issues in this article from the San Francisco Chronicle. I think the smaller headshop owners got the City to ban any more headshops after a "WalMart of bongs appeared at the Haight. They feared another bong superstore would "they'd drive the old incense-burning, tie-dyed head shops right out of business".

The article says it best; " You can't legislate against the poor taste of tourists. No matter what they're smoking." Or you can get Michael Phelps to be your spokesman.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!