Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2009

A Senator Talks About Non- Billionaires

Senator from VT Bernie Sanders wants to talk about working folks well-being.

I am sad to say this is pretty much the first I have heard from Congress or the Executive that indicate they care at all about what is happening to We The People, the chumps who don't rate bailouts. You know,the 90% that owns the remaining 10% of everything (or at least everything China doesn't own).




That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Recent Posts

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!