Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Brett Favre Reggie Bush League Bowl Blog Alert 5:30 PDT Tonight

In a continuing Hangininsac tradition, I'm planning to blog live during another overhyped Brett Favre nationally televised game.

I will re-post at least once each quarter,until I get bored. Last year's post produced an all-time high daily readership which I won't share because it's embarassing. Last years post was more passionate than insightful, since the packers were playing the Vikings. However last year's Brett Bowl was before the Brett versus Coach Childress soap opera had flowered. Also before Bretts embarassing season killing performance in the NFC Championship game. The baggage is half the fun.

Speaking of baggage:

Reggie Bush- I challenge you to stand midfield and hold the Heisman Trophy pose. I mean the pose the metal guy is doing, not the pose of the grinning peabrain holding the trophy. I double dog dare you. C'mon just run out to midfield and strike the pose during the Star Spangled banner. I know you want to do it.

Oh yeah, you might want to check out your Official Heisman Trophy Winner Page before the Heisman Trust's webmaster remembers to take it down.

That's my story for now, hear the rest later.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!