Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

After A Long Hot Day . . .

. . .with A ton or two of napalm between your legs, what could be better than a nice cold beer?

I'll tell you...BEER FRIED IN PRETZEL DOUGH!

That's right,the patent application has been filed. Soon we may see ravioloid looking fried things with hot beer in the middle. Oops, looks like the sample in the picture is leaking. I am starting to suspect this this idea doesn't have legs.

That said, the forum comments from Field & Stream readers seems supportive and enthusiastic, tempered by concern about the lack of bacon and cheese.

Speaking of Field & Stream, I must have been not paying attention when they started running romance stories. All I can say is that better be a female Brown Trout.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!