Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What We Should Have Learned in School

This video shows the fun stuff they should have taught us in High School Math Class. But they didn't.

This is beautiful, very cool, and for the most part self-explanatory.



All the images illustrate the Fibinacci Sequence, the Golden Ratio, and a couple of interesting tessellations. Trust me, this is cooler than it sounds.

WARNING: Watching this video has been known to cause urges to wear sandals with socks.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!