Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 01, 2010

Frederic Chopin's 200 Years Old Today!

Happy Bicentennial.


This is my Favorite Chopin composition (Ok, it's only part of a composition).

I'm sure you'll recognize it.



I am told this was written just after a Polish revolt was brutally crushed, bringing even more cruel repression on Chopin's beloved homeland.

And, it appears in Porky in Wackyland's soundtrack.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!