Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Belated St Patrick's Day

A belated Happy St Patrick's Day to all.

It's really not that late, since I won't commit the corned beef and cabbage to their boiling pot until tomorrow afternoon.

A couple of related updates.

First, there is a movement afoot to nominate a new patron Saint for Ireland:

Saint Oscar Wilde!

Seriously!

Second, this tee shirt was seen at a health club in Seattle. Could it be a Leprechaun? Or, perhaps it was just one of America's foremost experts on the Irish language. Since the entity in question finished his workout and went home, I guess we will never know.



That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!