Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Post Cards From Somewhere West of Canada

Two of our freinds are on a trip to Alaska together. The first leg of their trip is the Alaska Marine Highway Ferry from Seattle to Anchorage or somewhere in Alaska besides Wasilla.

We recieved these two postcards on the same day:

Postcard from J -

"The Alaska State Ferry is fabulous. The scenery is sublime and the crew and passengers are so entertaining. However, E talked too much, so I had to throw her overbnoard early this morning. Now I have plenty of space for my luggage. If there's any problems with the cats, call E's cell phone, as she left it in our cabin. J"

Postcard from E -

"The ferry is fabulous. Scenery is great - crew is entertaining. J has been sullen and won't talk to me. I htrew her overboard this morning. Lots more space ion the cabin. Love E"

So far, E has shown up, but we still haven't heard from J. News at 11.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!