Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

An Object Lesson in Economics

Provided by Wired Magazine.

Wired Magazine has published a presentation of statements made preceding the Dot Com Bust, as well as information about what happened in the ten years after the bust. This is definitely worth a look if you can stand the postmodern designed mess that this article is.

I thought that kind of thing died with punk rock, wrong again. What better way to describe a postmodern mess like the Dot Com Bust with a postmodern mess?

Anyway,what have we collectively learned from the Dot Com Bust? based on recent history, I say Absloutely Nothing.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!