Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy St Patrick's Day

Pi Day, The Ides of March, and St Patrick's Day. Add our first temperatures in the 70s this year, and life just doesn't get any better than this.

Now, A Hangininsac After School Special for those of us who claim to be Irish by marriage:

The True, Deep Meaning of St Patrick's Day,



Side note - The Julius Caesar play I Linked looks pretty good. It was done by the I Claudius posse. I guess they had a couple of extra days left on the toga rental.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!