Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Q: What Happens When You Abandon Your Principles?

A: Your Principals abandon you.

Even when you get to be President, I guess the urge to abandon your principles in a pathetic attempt to be the "most popular boy/girl" just accelerate.

Interesting that when you abandon your Principles, your Principals start abandoning you.

Look what Chair Pelosi had to say about President Obama today:





Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0110/31180.html#ixzz0bqz4OMiF

The most striking comment, " (snark, sneer)There are a number of things he was for on the campaign trail, (titter, titter,hee, hee)" quipped Pelosi, who has no intention of making the deliberations public.

Given the Being and Nothingness of this administration's so - called leadership of the Democratic Party, it's no wonder that so many Democratic Legislators are jumping ship like a pack of rats. Who in their right mind would be willing ask his family to stand up to a poo-slinging campaign to win the good fight and return to Washington to advocate absolutely nothing, and be ignored while Joe Leiberman's every whim is fulfilled?

Note to Nancy Pelosi - Giggling is not attractive.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!