Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Does Google Dream of Electric Sheep?

Turns out it isn't only third world indigenous cultures that are at risk of corporate thieves stealing their cultural identity.

Philip K Dicks's family are going after Google for its questionable expropriation of the name "Nexus Android". Google is using this name for the hooptiedoo cellphone they introduced yesterday.

Interesting that Verizon felt it necessary to get permission from George Lucas to call it's competing phone "Droid".

Might Google be showing the early symptoms of a bad case of Yahoobris?

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!