Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Package Travel for the New Economy

Recession getting you down? Can't afford those sumptious vacations you know you deserve? No problem, now that you can take the Hobo Tour.

For a mere "Price will be negotiable" an anonymous Craigslist poster will "take you away from this crazy fast paced life and slow things down. We will read and breath easy day and night. You will learn to look at things differently and you will see a side of life that you can only read about in books. This trip will give you a whole new perspective on your life and others, it will be fun too."

I don't know what's holding me back.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!