Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Reform As Good As The American People

Finally, after eating at Denny's, and "completely reconsidering what the American people are capable of achieving",the President is proposing reform we can attain.

To have any chance of retaining a position of global leadership, we must:

Spit into trash bins and not on the floor,

Walk to the liquor store down the block,instead of using millions of hybrid cars, and

Stop leaving home in sweatpants.



Obama Drastically Scales Back Goals For America After Visiting Denny's

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!