Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 08, 2009

It takes a thief. . .

. . . to finger the other thieving scumbags on Wall Street.

Notorious corrupt Wall Street thieving scumbag and convicted (note pre$idential pardon) felon Sandy Lewis (remember the furor when Bill Clinton pardoned this thieving scumbag on January 20, 2001?) wrote a great editorial in the New York Times blasting the current administration for not doing anything to address the legal thievery of Wall Street Banks that still threatens to further erode our well being. It's a good article.

Like onion rings when you have gastroparesis, greasy and rotting odors keeps coming up from Lower Manhattan.

I am enthusiastic because this article is the first time I have seen a Wall Street Scumbag use the press to point fingers at fellow Scumbags. If this is start of a trend, I think we're in for some fun! There is no comedy better than a bunch of thieving scumbags sitting in a circle ,each pointing to his right and sniveling. Almost worth the trillion dollar ticket price we've payed and will continue to pay. For the numerate types, that's $1,000,000,000,000.

To start your fun today, use Sandy's pardon and some white out to make your own pardons for all your criminal friends.

You don' have a lot of criminal friends, you say?

Well, then, you can forget about ever becoming President.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!