Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Friday, December 18, 2009

Poetry in Letters to the Editor

The Sacramento Bee's website list of letters to the editor made a fine haiku,with only monor modification:

Dogs are running wild.
water, scheming Democrats.
Good Christmas fruitcake.

Here's exactly what the website showed:

Dogs running wild, water, scheming Democrats, fruitcake.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Writing assignment: construct a short story using the titles of the letters column. This one just about writes itself.

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!