Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Let's Protect Marriage Now - For Real This Time!

Those Proposition 8 supoporters in California are a bunch of weenies.

They did the easy job, they "protected marriage" from those two ladies who live around the corner and wear comfortable shoes.

Well, what about the full frontal attack on marriage we see every day, in every courthouse. How dare those law-school-elitist-liberal judges excercise their judicial rule to grant divorces, each day chipping another pebble away from the sanctity of marriage, the basis of our Jesus-loving city on a hill.

Now ,Red Blooded, Jesus Lovin' Americans in California have the opportunity to do something that will really protect marriage.

Stop this judicial attack on our fundamental values. Heed this warning! Bear the standard!



That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!